- Tyre & Tube Hyper Services
What Does rim repair & refurbish include?
During rim repair & refurbish we will:
- Clean and check your rims for bents and cracks.
- Cracks wil be welded and repaired. All bents is heated and pushed back to form. After rebuilding and repairs, the rim will be checked on the balancing machine and resprayed
- No rim will be skimmed or thinned on the in side.
- Tyre will be fitted and balanced. Once everything is in orde the wheel will be fitted back to your vehicle.
Perform a courtesy inspection, where the automotive technician will:
- Inspect the nuts or studs and ad some rust protection lubricate.
- The hubs and spigot rings will be inspected to insure quality and correct fitment.
Signs and Symptoms Your Vehicle Rims
- Vibrations felt on the steering wheel and inside the vehicle while driving.
- Bumpy and uneven drive.
- If your wheel is losing air slowly with no penetration in the tyre, like a slow puncher.
This could indicate that there is dirt on the rim or a small crack.
- At Tyre & Tube Hypers we recommend that regular checks is done to be proactive in detecting problems and trying to eliminate further damages or loss.
- Our recommendation is to do wheel Alignment, Balancing & Tyre rotation before every 10 000km.
- Where any problems to your tyres, rims & suspension parts will be inspected.
Also, you might be interested in: