Wheel Alignment at Tyre & Tube Hyper
With over 55 year of experience you are assured of only the best! Weather you are having problems with your wheel alignment or just want the most miles out of your new tyres.
Don’t compromise on your wheel Alignment because of cheep promises.
Tyre & Tube Hyper have the best equipment on the market to do your Alignment, but it is not our equipment that set the actual alignment its our experienced mechanic’s with where knowledge and skill built up over years of practical experience in the field with all types of different equipment.GREAT DEALS
- Tyre & Tube Hyper Services
What Does Wheel Alignment Include?
During Wheel Alignment, Vereeniging Tyres will:
- Adjustment to the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car manufacturer’s specifications.
- They will inspect all associated steering components like steering racks, tie rods ends, bushes, and bearings to insure that everything is still in good working condition for the next 10 000km.
- If steering and suspension parts are faulty and not 100% correct then wheel alignment to can not be set.
Perform a courtesy inspection, where the automotive technician will:
- Inspect tires for size, air pressure and tread wear.
- Inspect front wheel bearings for wear.
- Inspect front wheels for excessive radial or lateral runout and balance.
- Inspect ball studs, linkage pivot points and steering gear for looseness, roughness or binding.
- Inspect suspension components for wear and noise.
- Road test the vehicle.
Signs and Symptoms Your Vehicle Oil
The symptoms of a car that is out of alignment are:
Uneven or rapid tire wear
Pulling or drifting away from a straight line
Wandering on a straight level road
Spokes of the steering wheel off to one side while driving on a straight and level road.
- Potholes or bumping a curb are some of the many reasons a car’s wheel alignment may need to be corrected.
- This procedure reduces tyre wear and ensures that the vehicle drives straight
- To find out if you need an alignment, first check each tyre and look for uneven wearpatterns.
- The problem with this method, however, is that if you can see a wear pattern, it may be too late to save that tyre. This is why it is a good idea to have your alignment checked periodically.